Who we are:
Wunderman Thompson is an international marketing agency. We combine data, creativity, and technology. Based on this strong connection, we prepare interesting online and offline campaigns for our local and international clients. Campaigns with clearly measurable results. Campaigns that help our clients grow.
Who we’re looking for:
Our Argentina office is currently looking for a smart, talented and conceptual copywriter to join the Wunderman Thompson team. In this role, you will be part of a cross-functional band of experts who are supporting on how to take a client brand to the next level while creating integrated, award-winning marketing campaigns.
- English native speaker
- At least 1 year of advertising copywriting experience
- We prefer candidates which currently live in Argentina
- Good knowledge of Spanish
- Strong conceptual ability
- Ability to work across all mediums
- Ability to present concepts both internally and to clients
- Must be highly responsible, collaborative and self-motivated
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas, words, and visualizations that will intelligently represents clients’ needs
WHAT WE OFFER?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more! – competitive salary, 14 days of holidays + 3 days off, homeoffice, healthcare insurance, homeoffice, Informal and friendly environment, Celebrations and fun, Potential to grow and professional education
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? For more information, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
If you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and few sentences about yourself.
Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.