Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson, we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities on a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world. Our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Health, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a President, NY. In this role, you will lead the NY Headquarters and the Senior Leadership Team of the NY office while serving on the Health Executive Leadership team. This is an incredible opportunity to join Wunderman Thompson Health at an exciting time of growth, and also to lead some of the biggest healthcare clients across North America.
You will guide our business with your expertise of multiple therapeutic categories, a wide array of successful client service engagements and solutions appropriate for our healthcare businesses; maintain overall client satisfaction; and collaborate with key team members across disciplines to deliver the highest-quality work.
What you will do:
- Promote Growth | Utilize the wide-ranging WPP/WT/Health network to identify areas of opportunity, introduce new capabilities and create solutions for our healthcare clients. Be a trusted partner to the client and strengthen client relationships. Grow senior-level client relationships; identify organic and franchise-level growth opportunities.
- Lead | Build relationships of confidence and trust with all senior agency staff. Manage and mentor the greater team internally and on the client side. Deliver excellence in account leadership to ensure client satisfaction. Set aggressive yet achievable performance goals for self and others. Attract and retain core talent and lead others to their maximum potential; develop and maintain high levels of team effectiveness and satisfaction.
- Work | Be an expert in all aspects of our clients' business, being able to speak to the healthcare category. Understand the business challenges and ensure that Wunderman Thompson Health’s client solutions drive business results. Understand who the right capability experts are to create the right discussions and opportunities for growth.
Who you are:
- A Builder | Build relationships as a trustworthy and essential client advisor at the most senior client level and across relevant markets and regions. Have a successful track record of managing multiple relationships in a matrixed environment and maintaining high levels of satisfaction, thus building equity in the client relationship.
- Curious | Continuously re-imagine how to partner with clients to build better futures for the business; pro-actively seek out new opportunities, new technologies and ideas to solve clients’ biggest business issues.
- Collaborative | Cultivate partnerships and build trust by demonstrating a commitment to the success of others, championing a team mentality and leading by example. Demonstrate outstanding leadership skills and believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork. Attract the best talent by creating an open and optimistic culture.
- Creatively Brave | Create innovative value propositions and marketing strategies to generate new revenue opportunities, create new product/service offerings and open new markets. Provides flexible solutions, allowing the agency to adapt to solve clients’ challenges. Be passionate about the power of creativity and possess the knowledge and authority to identify and nurture the best ideas.
- Visionary | Energize and inspire by communicating a compelling client vision, actively managing the development of team members and promoting diversity and inclusion.
What you’ll need:
- Proven client services and strategy experience in a creative or digital agency with strong HCP and consumer marketing.
- At least 10 years’ experience in an agency or consulting services environment.
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and collaborate in a team-oriented, matrix workplace.
- Digital fluency, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients.
- Solid understanding of finance and operations.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.