Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Our Prague office is currently looking for a smart, talented, and conceptual copywriter to join the Wunderman Thompson team. In this role, you’ll be part of a cross-functional band of experts who know how to take a client brand to the next level while creating integrated, award-winning marketing campaigns.
- German native speaker + good knowledge of English (international team).
- BA in advertising, German language, literature, journalism, or related qualification.
- Two and more years of advertising copywriting experience.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Ability to work across all mediums.
- Ability to present concepts both internally and to clients.
- A demonstrable passion for new technologies and emerging trends.
- Must be highly responsible, collaborative and self-motivated.
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas, words, and visualizations that will intelligently represents clients’ needs.
What you’ll do:
- Interpret copywriting briefs to penetrate requirements.
- Draft compelling, clear copy for marketing materials with adherence to diverse brand voices.
- Work closely with design teams to create copy that complements visuals.
- Edit and proofread copy.
- Cooperate closely with markets to fulfill their needs and requirements regarding core messaging and target audience.
- Familiarize yourself with products, target audiences and client activities in the market.
- Comply with and improve existing internal processes.
- Update request/task statuses in the project/ticketing tool on a regular basis.
What we offer:
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.