Software Engineer Intern (Front-end)
Software Engineer Intern (Front-end)
Wunderman Thompson Technology
Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Technology applies technology to lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience. We provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce.
- A passion for technology and solving complex technical problems
- Flexibility in learning and using different programming languages and approaches
- Team player and problem-solving attitude
- Programming skills in JS and JS frameworks
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Openness to learn Java would be a plus.
- English skills (at least B2)
- Use different technologies and tools to support the delivery of high quality softwar
- Adjust different approaches dependent on project requirements.
- Write clear and consistent code and assure its quality
- Use technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES6), React and other SPA libraries or frameworks
- Write code using best practices and care about its quality · Accomplish complex business projects and cooperate with an international client
- Co-create DevOps culture and work in an Agile environment
- Work efficiently in the multinational remote project teams
- Front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, React and other SPA libraries or framework
- Adobe Experience Manager based platforms written in Java
- Complex and distributed architectures based on open-source solutions and lightweight technologies like RxJava, Vert.x and Consul
- Cloud-based solutions using Google Cloud, AWS and Azure
- Reassuring that the interfaces meet high accessibility standards
- Visit our Technical Blog: https://tech.cognifide.com/ to get a feel for some of the more technical aspects of our daily work.
- Support from your first days at WTT and a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- A paid internship with the possibility of extending cooperation afterwards
- Chance to develop in an inclusive culture
- Wide and structured Induction Programme that invites you to be a part of the team from day 1
- Compelling tasks in tone of our client projects.
- Collaborative ambience in agile teams
- Private health care and benefit system for physical activity and cultural events
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.