Marketing Solutions Engineer
Marketing Solutions Engineer
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for a Solutions Engineer to be based in our Buenos Aires, Argentina office. The Marketing Solutions Engineer must be able to participate in client relationships as well as technical teams as well as leverage a technical background and expand knowledge into marketing landscape and operations as well as related backend systems that integrate with these marketing platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing or how to provide really great consumer experiences.
As a member of the Wunderman’s Enablement Solutions Engineering team, you will work directly with clients as well as other team members to deliver solutions to unique business problems by leveraging your experience and knowledge as well as have very unique mentorship and training in marketing technologies.
The ideal candidate has the ability to learn about new industries, business practices and technologies. This should ideally be based on your web marketing technology experience. This experience should also ideally include on premise as well as cloud-based applications.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Team with technical solution recommendations as well as operational delivery of solutions to ensure innovation and quality deliverability
- Be flexible to work within established processes by client
- Provide technical innovation, most notably in the handover of solutions to the relevant teams, which will likely require the creation of new documents, templates, client briefs and processes.
- Engage with team members and work with clients on but not limited to the following type of engagements:
- Solution Design
- Data and Technology Governance principles
- Data mapping and extract strategies
- Omnichannel data integrations
- Relational Data / Data Schema
- Web Services and API development
- Custom Reporting, custom application development projects
- HTML creation for webpages and emails
- Webpage builds using jQuery framework
- Customer Data Platform (CDP) interactions
- Web and mobile tagging
- Cloud solution development (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Must be familiar or be experienced with leading martech solutions like Adobe Experience Cloud, Google Marketing Platform, Tealium, Salesforce
- Leverage native and other scripting languages to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content in marketing tools
- Develop marketing technology skills and best practices
- Though most requirements are of a highly technical nature, candidates should have the ability to speak well with clients, communicate effectively, and be able to drive client success and Acceleration success on a myriad of projects
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging. Evangelizes quality to team, colleagues, clients, and community
- Optimistic and Flexible | Dig in and figure out how to work creatively. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
What you'll need:
- Digital Marketing background in multiple disciplines including different channels (e.g. email, direct mail, display, social etc.) as well as related activities including CRM, segmentation etc.
- Familiarity with Agile development environments
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.