Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Finland is looking for a Developer to join our diverse global team.
In this busy and varied role you will be responsible for the innovation, development and execution of marketing technology initiatives, primarily focused on development and implementation tasks on the Drupal platform. You'll be translating and developing requirements from our wider content and design teams into technology specifications and solutions. You'll have exposure to some of the biggest brands, most elaborate projects, and also most highly rated specialists globally.
We put an emphasis on development and growth, we want you to remain specialists in your fast changing field, so you will be encouraged to keep up to date with technology and market developments. In this role, you'll be working alongside a team of experts in advertising, content, data, and UX - we are a truly integrated offering, and we want you to join us, to be part of our marketing leading end to end solution.
Who you are as a professional:
- You are able to act independently as key technical specialist, and are experienced working with relevant technologies
- You are confident in crafting websites and consulting in technical questions
- You excel in a collaborative environment and enjoy sharing knowledge
- You are a master of Drupal and PHP, minimum 3 years working experience
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Self motivated and detail-oriented work ethic with a willingness to challenge assumptions and shift gears
What you will do:
- Team | Work with a team of developers, designers, QA, and project management to produce high quality projects for large brands that you know and use
- Collaborate | Mentor associate developers. Review code for your peers. Collaborate and meet with the team to review status, identify potential blockers
- Process | Support Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD). Create documentation in accordance with established processes and policies.
Who You Are as a person:
- Problem Solver | Digs in and simplifies how to work around problems, asking "why not?" and "how can we make this better?"
- Curious| We are proud to be an open, diverse place where people feel inspired to learn and express their own ideas.
- Diverse| Bringing together people of various backgrounds with different life experiences can generate ideas or perspectives that others may not have ever considered or been aware of.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What we can offer you:
We don't settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style. Your mind, body and soul are also taken care of through our varied wellness programmes but we like to have some fun here too, so you could get involved in our culture club, find love through Wunder Dating or if you’re the chosen one, take a spin on our Wheel of Wunder!
There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
Wunderman Thompson is proud to be a WPP agency. Headquartered in New York, we have a truly global reach with over 20,000 people in 90 markets. For more information, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.