Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is our creative- and strategy-led commerce agency. We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Wunderman Thompson Commerce is designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. We combine tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content – from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms – to influence shoppers in new ways. And we’re looking for passionate people who want to help us make what’s next.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is seeking a Supervisor, Account Manager. The Supervisor, Account Management will be responsible for developing, activating & evaluating omni-channel solutions that solve our client’s toughest challenges. Specifically, you will need to leverage your expertise in the areas of digital, social and commerce to create seamless and consistent brand experiences that deliver on brand, shopper & retailer objectives. You will serve as the key contact for our client(s) and lead a cross functional team leveraging each of the agency’s subject matter experts (Creative, Social Media, Interactive, Experiential Media, Analytics, Production & Promotions). Lastly, you will be responsible for financial management (forecasting, project/client ROI) and professional development of your team.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing client relationships and expectations. Aid client in the development of objectives, strategies, background, and competitive activity and appropriately apply as it relates to business. Provide and obtain input from appropriate parties to ensure programs meet our quality standards and client-set measures (i.e. brand equity, objectives, constraints, execution requirements, vendor selection). Ensure all conceptual and creative ideas meet objectives and key brand strategies.
- Team Leadership | Manage team of Account Management professionals and oversee all team deliverables. Act as source of omni-channel expertise for the team. Act as liaison between internal departments fostering good working relationships. Create an agency team culture that inspires and motivates your cross-function team to perform at the highest level.
- Communications Management | Provide proactive thought leadership to client and internal staff on a regular basis. Provide internal feedback on all materials/work developed for the client. Prepare and present insights, proposals, strategy, concepts, POVs, creative and other client communication in formal written form. Craft, review and disseminate all SOW documents.
- Strategic Insight | Lead strategic thinking for all projects, with heightened focus on Multi-channel solutions or new business models. Maintain an extensive base of industry, brand and competitive knowledge.
- Budgeting | Responsible for developing/delegating, managing and meeting set program budgets and timelines. Delivering against revenue and profit targets. Provide monthly financial updates to your Director that will be presented in monthly forecasting meeting.
Who you are:
- Problem Solver | Digs in and simplifies how to work around problems, asking "why not?" and "how can we make this better?".
- A Builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and Collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 6-9 years of agency & digital experience.
- Build strong client relationship managing expectations and deliverables.
- Strategic Planning & Development: Ability to development a Campaign Platform and strategic go-to-market plan that delivers on client objectives. Understand & leverage Insights that define the problem and drive the solution.
- Market Assessment: Ability to understand the customer & competitive landscape, develop new solutions/models to existing problems.
- People management: Ability to establish clear performance expectations, Provide clear and balanced performance feedback, Relate to others in an open and accepting manner, Build effective internal/external relationship.
- Financial P&L Management: Provide inputs into monthly/year forecasts.
- Measurement: Develop wrap reports that measure program effectiveness, Present performance to client with lessons learned & implications moving forward, Promote excellence throughout the organization.
- Ability to plan projects, goal set, task plans, Deliver projects on time and within budget, Able to prioritize multiple initiatives and coordinate and supervise assigned people to optimize effective execution.
- Presentation skills: Show confidence in front of an audience, Able to deliver the message clearly and concisely, Understand the audience and deliver message appropriately.
- Ethics: Sound business and professional ethics.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.