Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is seeking a Senior Art Director who is passionate about brand building. Who wants to be part of the creation of brand’s guidelines and style guides. Who will cherish and protect the brand’s visual integrity and work towards stretching the visual limits and creating a passionate and visually attractive universe for our client.
You will be joining a team of 20+ humans and 5+ dogs who are team-players, enjoy working with each other and value being part of a team that holds respect and kindness above everything else.
Client: Tobacco Company
What you'll do:
- Guidelines | Work closely with the art lead in generating new and exciting visual style guides.
- Look & Feel | Have a strong sense of editorial design for the creation of style guide documents.
- Branding | Push the visual limits of the brand while respecting the boundaries that exist.
- Worldwide | Work for a global client and generate master assets for more than 40+ markets.
- Art | Apply expert level art design to content and product manipulation.
- Assets | Generate a large amount of source assets for different needs, campaigns, product launches and different toolboxes.
- Novelty | Become a beacon of fresh ideas and new proposals on every new challenge.
Who you are:
- Detail oriented | Be an organized and pragmatic person.
- Team Player | Work closely with Motion Designers to generate dynamic assets.
- Know-how | Apply strong knowledge when working with typography on different assets. Type identify, layout design and visual impact generation.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in a digital creative agency or art studio as an Art Director.
- A strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation (appreciated).
- The ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts.
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients.
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
POSSIBLE, a Wunderman Thompson company, believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.