Marketing & Analytics
Marketing & Analytics
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Marketing & Analytics Analyst, with a background in data, business marketing, and strategic analysis. To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and humor are a must. We work with a national client base in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their online business. The core of this role revolves around extracting data, compiling reports and creating presentations, but there will be many opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze | Extract significant information from a variety of data sources (web, social networks, apps, guidelines, CRM, databases) to generate strategic presentations for the client, with quantitative and qualitative analysis. You also will analyze the performance of digital media and market reports, to report trends and inform strategic opportunities.
- Workflow | Create custom measurement plans based on client goals to measure digital performance, as well as creating and presenting well-organized presentations and reports— Perform social listening and benchmark analysis to understand consumer behavior, discover needs, identify emerging trends and generate meaningful insights for customers.
- Identify | Discover underperforming areas and identify opportunities to improve the digital experience, and create inspiring visual reports and dashboards that show the main KPIs of the business.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Optimistic and Flexible | Dig in and figure out how to work creatively. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SimilarWeb, Coremetrics).
- SEO (Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, AH REF, Webmaster Tool, SEMRush, MOZ, etc.).
- Digital Ads Platforms (Google Campaign Manager, DCM, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Campaign.
- Manager, Instagram Analytics, Programmatic).
- BI Tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Social Listening Tools (Keepcon, Socialmetrix, Netbase, Synthesio, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Minter, etc.).
- Tagging Tools (GTM, Coremetrics).
- Handling of SQL, and/or Python is a plus (not exclusive).
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.