Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, are a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is seeking an Art Director. The Art Director is a maker and communicator that use design to bring digital solutions to life. In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to help clients transform and evolve their business, while mentoring talented members of your team and collaborating with other team leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Team | Work closely with Creative Directors to evaluate, story-tell and frame problems.
- Deadlines | Build large scale systems for digital experiences from sales to execution, working under pressure and delivering within a short time frame.
- Branding | Be an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define look and feel of digital executions. Demonstrate a full understanding of each client’s brand values, guidelines and briefs and ensure all finished work complies with these guidelines.
- Collaborative | Work side by side with colleagues from other countries in English language. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear. Push designers to generate synergy between both countries.
- Team player | willing to do whatever it takes to make the work better. Follow processes strictly to make sure the workflow is as smooth as possible.
Who you are:
- Ownership | Take creative ownership, provide design direction.
- Confidence | Take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards.
- Presentations | Present work confidently to team members or clients.
- Forecasting | Analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
- Critical thinking | Exhibit a clear ability to self-edit and to deliver valid initial thinking; is adept at managing and prioritizing within timelines for project milestones.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a digital creative agency as an Art Director.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Proven skills in the areas of conceptual, systematic and graphic design.
- Embraces a challenge, is innovative and is capable of constructing new methods of thinking.
- Ability to inspire and lead a team through multiple on-going projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects whilst displaying strong organizational, communicative and presentation skills. Ability to balance time between project production and team direction.
- A great eye for modern, beautiful design and understands how this interacts according to client needs.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
- Stay current with latest digital design trends and technology and implement as appropriate. Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail.
- Present creative work in a clear and engaging manner.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate creative design solutions within constraints of the online environment.
- A passion for all things digital with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Champion collaboration and team building.
- Experience working for cosmetic brands.
- Being passionate about skincare.
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and create visual concepts for all kinds of media.
- Strong knowledge of social media.
To be considered for this role, please submit an online portfolio.
POSSIBLE, a Wunderman Thompson company, believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.