Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is seeking a Digital Designer to create simple, powerful answers to our clients’ business challenges. The Digital Designer is a vital member of every POSSIBLE team, assisting on both client and internal projects.
What you'll do:
- Craft | Demonstrate and maintain excellence in layout, design concept and new creative arenas as they emerge.
- Break | Create designs that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
- Branding | Become an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables.
- Brainstorming | Collaborate with a wider team to create designs from ideas through completion.
- Deadlines | Manage and prioritize within timelines for project milestones and take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards.
- Look & Feel | Help define the look and feel of innovative communications.
- Curious | Proficient in the most up-to-date design programs and is always eager to research and learn about new tools, tips, and tricks.
- Critical thinking | Analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
Who you are:
- Collaborative | Work closely with your team to ensure maximum effectiveness of various executions.
- Open | Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Organization | Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail.
What you'll need:
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- 3+ years of digital design experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge on interactive and/or website design & social media, ideally in a digital agency environment.
- Present creative work in a clear and engaging manner.
- Demonstrate creative design solutions within constraints of the online environment.
- A passion for all things digital with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Ability to handle a high volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
- Stay current with the latest web design trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethics.
- Experiment with multiple approaches to generate original visual directions.
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to prepare and organize files for production and delivery.
- High level technical skills in the latest art and design packages.
- Experience with After Effects, Sketch and XD.
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and create visual concepts for all kinds of media.
POSSIBLE, a Wunderman Thompson company, believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.