Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson West is seeking a Resourcing Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for living by and evangelizing Wunderman Thompson's values and vision with a passion for advertising and the digital space. The Resourcing Coordinator supports the Southern California Operations team and makes a lasting impression on our candidates and staff by providing first class customer service. This includes aiding in the identification of new talent, onboarding, facilitating communication between project and discipline leads, prioritizing resource requests, analyzing utilization and forecasting capacity, and deploying staff to match client and employee needs.
We are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, thinks of challenges as puzzles to solve, and operates with a customer-centric mentality.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
What you'll do:
- Resource Management & Reporting | Serve as NetSuite and Workday administrator, fielding company and employee requests and inquiries. Support team by reviewing utilization reports and identifying opportunities and areas of concern. Ensure contractor onboarding is efficient and oversee the processing of contractor timesheets and invoices. Facilitate weekly forecasting conversations with team leads. Ensure resourcing processes are documented and organized in an easily accessible way. Act as gatekeeper to individual resources to ensure schedules are not under or over-booked.
- Matchmaking | Process resource requests from team leads to staff all projects and client teams. Understand skillset needs and match resources to best fit the client, individual staff and business goals. Troubleshoot resourcing conflicts and offer creative solutions while considering other internal resources, other office availabilities, contractors and costs to the business.
- Talent & Recruitment | Support recruiting on full-time and contract searches. Review online applications, schedule interviews, and provide status updates to candidates. Help to ensure a positive candidate and employee experience. Assist in identifying a contractor network through recruitment of new resources and consistent communication.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Detail Oriented | No detail is too small- you strive to get things done right the first time around and take pride knowing all the details have been accounted for
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work through problems all while maintaining a positive and can-do attitude
- Problem Solver | Troubleshoots resourcing conflicts and offers creative solutions while considering other internal resources, other office availabilities, contractors and costs to the business.
- Thorough Communicator | Builds relationships with existing and previous contractors, as well as project managers and team leads. Understands the needs of a business in order to drive success. Executes those decisions clearly and efficiently.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience, ideally within recruiting or resourcing. Experience within marketing or advertising a plus.
- Insatiable curiosity, a desire to learn from and with others, and a sense of humor.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Knowledge of standard office systems, including resource management tools (Netsuite, Workday) and Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse).
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.