Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
Collision is Wunderman Thompson’s sprint-like methodology for getting to better solutions for clients. It harnesses expertise in an iterative process and allows us to better define problems, develop and prototype solutions and test them in the real world.
We’re looking for an Internal Project Manager who can help us drive continued evolution of the product adoption across our network of c20,000 people via marketing, training and support client adoption.
Product development including managing technology and tools
- Liaising with Collision contributors to develop its components and documentation
- Conducting ongoing and targeted research to understand how to improve Collision
- Refining the process, team and communication of Collision to improve its impact
- Upgrades the tools, templates over time, working with data, technology and other teams to
Product rollout and adoption
- Point of contact/hotline for everyone re Collision. Fields all FAQs
- Seeking out, collecting and disseminates best practice examples
- Updating a microsite
- Liaising with collision users to create case histories
- Developing and coordinating the training and communications planning
- Putting in place a measurement and evaluation plan for collision to understand its impact
Internal stakeholder management
- Setting agenda for and organising monthly SteerCo for Collision leadership
Who you are:
- Strategic and commercial experience in a product management / product development role (or similar) with a forward thinking company
- An engaging individual who gains buy-in and respect from the wider organisation· ·
- Ability to delegate, prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical, project management and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail ·
- Ability to think strategically whilst achieving results in day to day implementation·
- Excellent communicator able to engage at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach
- Ability to think creatively and maximise business opportunities
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.