Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
Our Global Client Development team focuses on connecting the power of our global network to improve overall performance, growth and evolution of our top 30 clients. Ultimately, we aim to inspire business growth for our clients, partnering with them to create agile, integrated solutions that will drive accelerated growth. Centrally, we support and enable the Client Leaders of our largest clients, to ensure they leverage the best of Wunderman Thompson to deliver against our client's needs.
Working directly for the Global Chief Client Officer, you'll be focused on supporting our largest Clients, by creating a flourishing and vibrant community and growth framework to share learning and create best practice. Together with the Client Leaders, you will create and help manage tailored marketing programmes for our most important clients around the world, and partnering our client teams to win additional client scopes and projects. Working collaboratively across all parts of our business, you will be responsible for supporting a dynamic mix of high-impact, strategic projects and initiatives, alongside day-to-day delivery. Many of these projects are inherently complex and cross-functional in nature. You will play a key role in addressing some of our biggest opportunities and threats. Along the way, you will not only build deep expertise in our industry, but also develop your skills as a business leader.
- Partnering with the GCLs’ (Global Client Leader), based in the Global leadership team, supporting our most important clients (which include many global brands).
- Client growth planning
- Support GCLs in delivering marketing plans across our T30 clients
- Working with GCLs to implement bespoke plans, including Events and Client Forums, Web build/tech solutions, Content & Thought leadership, Case Studies
- Ensuring diversity of thought and IED representation
- Project Pitch Support for organic growth opportunities
- With the GCL, leveraging network resource and capabilities
- Establishing and implementing a measurement strategy to drive and track our performance on our T30 clients
- Includes financial management target setting
- CSAT measurement program right across our business globally
- Lead, create and implement our first ‘Partnership’ Strategy with the global platforms to drive value for our clients and business
Who you are:
- Exceptional client relationship skills and business acumen
- Significant experience growing client relationships within a complex global matrix environment
- Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems, and lead substantially complex elements of strategic projects
- Good project management and delivery skills
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment defining own direction
- Proven ability to operate effectively in cross-functional setting, with the ability to work with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organisation
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Keen eye for delivery and detail
- The ability to retain knowledge and information whilst using it strategically
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.