Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Our Prague branch looking for Web Analyst
What you’ll do:
- Design and build key insight reports for Ford senior management
- Develop KPIs and measurement across digital and other data to support campaign optimization
- Build dashboard in Adobe analytics to help improve conversion on the Ford website
- Track the performance of our advertising and owned content. Make recommendations to optimise our media spend and improve the experience for the customer
- Analyse the data with a focus on different areas: business, CRO, campaign optimization
- Building Report automation solution using tools such as Snowflake
- Understand media performance & conversion funnels across different websites and apps and make recommendations to improve
- Understanding the impact of digital marketing on consumers including eCRM, Search, Social and programmatic campaign management
- Visualisation and Data Storytelling of your insight to support engagement of your work
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in using web analytics platforms, particularly Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with large datasets in different formats such as .csv, Excel, Access. SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in a marketing reporting and analytics function analyzing marketing data and producing standard/ad-hoc reports for performance tracking and decision-making
- Proven experience identifying, building, and publishing marketing key performance metrics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for translating data insights into concise executive summaries and presentations
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- A professional system of internal education to boost your growth potential
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company.
- Multisport card
- Home office. During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office though, you still can.
In October 2021, we will move to a new office near metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7
Some of the benefits (massages, refreshment etc.) can be on hold, because of the COVID 19 pandemic
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.