Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What will you be doing?
Working as a core part of the cross-functional team, you’ll be one of the main point of contact for the European client. Working closely with the Senior Account Director, you’ll be leading data-driven CRM campaigns (including emails and push notifications) and delivering toolkits that can be used by subs in Europe.
The successful candidate will report directly into a Senior Account Director and work alongside all departments within the agency such as Creative, Data and Strategy.
As well as this you will;
- Work with key clients to understand and interpret their brief, challenging the ask when necessary to ensure Wunderman Thompson are always delivering the best solution, pulling in other members of the Wunderman Thompson team as and when required
- Writing and contributing to briefs, as well as interpreting information and developing insights to assist in the planning/creative process
- You’ll be presenting creative work to clients, taking and challenging feedback when necessary
- You'll also work with the data team you will support data strategy development to ensure the optimum audience for CRM communications
Who are you?
We are looking for a team player with the ability to work under your own initiative. You are an organized 'people-person' with energy and enthusiasm who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
As well as this you will have;
- Excellent project management skills, you must be able to run projects from end-to-end, and to have a strong knowledge of the progress of all projects your team is working on at any given time
- Experience in running eCRM/CRM campaigns
- Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work autonomously in a fast paced, environment
- Desire to drive continuous improvement
- Lastly we want you to be truly interested in creative and passionate about what you do.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.