Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE LATAM, a Wunderman Thompson company, conformed by a tight-knit team backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As working parts of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands. We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So, here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE LATAM, a Wunderman Thompson company, is seeking a AdTech Lead to join our growing team. This AdTech Lead will manage our DCO initiatives across LATAM.
As an AdTech Lead at POSSIBLE LATAM, a Wunderman Thompson company, your job is to work as the key player in developing a growing team to work with our global clients, providing end-to-end support on AdTech. Your role will demand both strategic and tactical expertise in developing dynamic campaigns (DCO) across multiple channels and platforms.
This person will work not only on building and managing our internal team but also on an executive level, supporting our business and operations teams in developing our offer and escalating our sales program worldwide.
As a POSSIBLE/Wunderman Thompson LATAM professional, you will join a global organization, part of the WPP Group, the world's largest advertising company, and you will be paired with other leads across the globe to work on building LATAM's AdTech capabilities and our executive offering.
What you'll do:
- Strategy | Work on both strategic and tactical aspects of campaign development and AdTech implementation.
- Platform architecture | Work on the definition of the best tech stack and platform architecture based on each client's needs.
- Support various stacks | DSP, SSP, DMP, CMP, DCO, Social, Ad Verification, Ad Servers).
- Leadership | Lead an international and multidisciplinary team of campaign planners, designers, copywriters, data analysts, developers, and AdOps managers on developing end-to-end campaigns for our clients.
- Define and guide | Define data collection frameworks and guide the implementation team on setting them up.
- Negotiations | Support contract negotiation with platform vendors on behalf of our clients.
- Troubleshooting | On Ad Stack implementation and coordinating an efficient AdOperations hub with our offices worldwide.
- Pitches | Development winning pitch strategies alongside the group's board of directors and the pitching team.
- Technology | Define AdTech best practices and guide our team on achieving excellence on the AdTech offering based on the latest market tendencies.
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Leader | Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
- Optimistic and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- A builder | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice. Ability and appetite to bring people together to create and inspire solutions.
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- A Strong Communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
What you’ll need:
- Hands-on experience with AdServers, Social, and Paid Search platforms.
- Proficient knowledge of media platforms such as Google Stack, Celtra, Facebook Ads, Jivox, Sizmek, and Adobe Stack.
- Experience in Digital AdOperations or AdTrafficking.
- Proven knowledge and working experience on the AdTech Ecosystem.
- Ability to work with decentralized teams following remote and distributed production models best practices.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Fluent in English.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn and Instagram
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.