Marketing Process Specialist
Marketing Process Specialist
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
As Marketing Process Specialist, you’ll manage a team providing lead & support functions to Wunderman Thompson marketing operations. You’ll be responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and maintaining marketing business processes and operations within Wunderman Thompson ownership of all related documentation, reports, and business performance. You’ll also constantly look into process/operations optimization by applying various optimization methods (e.g. Lean Six Sigma). You’ll also be included in new business/process onboarding and be responsible for as-is analysis of current processes, transition management, and design of process flow and operations models after the transition. You’ll support operations by designing and documenting “how things are done” to ensure high quality, scalable and repeatable results. This role also includes regular training and precise handover once operations are stable and launched.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Great communication ability with good knowledge of English language (both oral and written) - daily communication is in English. Good knowledge of Czech is welcome.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma green belt is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You must have CZ/EU permanent residency or a Czech work permit visa
- Knowledge of process management related tools and at least some of the methods/techniques used to optimize processes
- Analytical and problem-solving ability and enough technical knowledge of processes to deal with any breakdowns
- Good organizational and resource management skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent knowledge of computer fundaments, MS Office, MS Projects, JIRA or similar WorkFlow tool and other process related systems
- Ability to obtain, analyze, evaluate, organize, interpret and present a variety of information in meaningful oral or written form for varied audiences, and provide solid analysis leading to sound decision-making
- Decision making – understand how and when to make a choice, and how and when to escalate issues to higher levels
WHAT REWARD WILL YOU GET FROM US?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card and more...
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.