Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Acceleration, a Wunderman Thompson company, operates state of the art IT infrastructure and software to support our agile business. We support both PCs and Macs (Windows 10 and OS X), as well as provide support on the major smartphones. We use a variety of software applications across the organization and have been working in the cloud for many years.
Who we are looking for:
Acceleration, a Wunderman Thompson company, is seeking a Growth Manager. The Growth Manager will be reporting to the Head of Growth for North America (based in New York), you will be a key contributor to the overall growth of our consulting business in North America. You will work with our technology partners, WPP Media Agencies and within the group of Wunderman Thompson (and sometimes broader WPP) to execute a sales strategy to drive revenue growth by driving demand in WPP’s current customer base and net new clients.
You will be a strong relationship builder, being able to identify new opportunities and educate the network about our consulting capabilities. You have a consultative sales approach and an understanding of the digital transformation space. It is key that you will be able to articulate value, inspire and sell the impact that data and marketing technology can have on transforming a business. As a trusted advisor, you are the person who will collaborate with SMEs across data, technology and operations to develop compelling solutions to solve client’s marketing problems.
Acceleration is looking for someone to drive growth in our Consulting business in North America (comprised of data, martech and operations consulting as well as emerging Cognitive Intelligence Practice). To deliver and maintain accurate forecasting for business planning purposes. Someone who is able to manage new business process end to end and develop an extensive network within our partners and within our group.
What you’ll do:
- Work | Working with the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for securing net new revenue for the Consulting Business in North America
- Growth | Nurture a strong pipeline of net new opportunities that continually evolve
- Ahead of the curve | Qualification and prioritization of in-bound net new revenue opportunities and Engagement of pre-sales resources at the right time via the PMO
- Develop | Build relationships within the network including Wunderman Thompson, WPP Media Agencies and WPP sister agencies. Ability to scope net new opportunities in collaboration with PMO / Client Teams / Capability Leads
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented | This role requires a natural problem solver and someone who is inquisitive and enjoys creating innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies and big data.
- Communicator | Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within the Marketing or consulting environment.
- Graduate qualification in Marketing, Technology or Business.
- Postgraduate degree a plus.
- Have hands on experience crafting proposals for consulting engagements.
- Ability to strategically navigate organizations and work with cross-functional teams.
- Up-to-date on Marketing trends in data and tech and interest in data-driven marketing.
- Commercial orientation with some experience/ interest in crafting statements of work and building pricing for service business
- Comfort with presenting ideas to sr. leaders in team and client meetings.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.