Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Business Analyst to identify clients’ business needs and document requirements critical to achieving business objectives. Also, to present business recommendations to clients. This is a unique opportunity to work with a newly acquired international client and help shape their business and brand. The Business Analyst will understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project and help to set and manage expectations internally and with clients. You must have a strong proactivity, a genuine interest in the digital and production landscapes. The ideal candidate will have full lifecycle experience from scoping through delivery and can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Work | Develop understanding of business needs through group discussions and review of client materials.
- People | Motivate, direct, and challenge teams to produce great work. You will help to manage cross-functional teams across different locations that are collaborative, efficient, and high-functioning.
- Process | Help to establish and manage project communication and process. Utilize appropriate structure and tools to ensure successful collaboration and engagement across agency and client teams.
- Assess | identify clients business needs and document requirements critical to achieving business objectives. and present business recommendations to clients.
- Communicates | the client’s business objectives and requirements to the project team. Assemble, and analyze information required to translate user needs into thorough and accurate FSDs.
- Manage | the production of Business requirements documents and reports.
- Identify | project scope in order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions.
Who you are:
- A team player | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration to overcome all possible problems.
- Analytical and a problem solver | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice. Ability and appetite to bring people together to create and inspire solutions.
- Business Oriented | You must never lose focus of the client´s needs in order to suggest recommendations.
- A Strong Communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
What you'll need:
- 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient level of English: oral and writing skills.
- Technology experience in:
- Mac, Windows and Linux (intermediate level).
- Suit MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint (intermediate level).
- Control tools: GIT, SVN, TFS (intermediate level).
- Data Base: MySQL, MSSQL (desired).
- Front-End Frameworks: Bootstrap (desired).
- Back-End Frameworks: Slim PHP, Lumen PHP (desired).
- CMS: Wordpress, Drupal (desired).
- Other skills: Angular, Node.js, Gulp.js, Twig, Handlebars, Jenkins, AWS, REST API, Ajax, SCSS, A11Y, SSH.
- A degree in Systems and Techonology is a plus.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.