Temporary Senior CRM Strategist
Temporary Senior CRM Strategist
Location: Orange County, CA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Temporary Senior CRM Strategist to provide thought leadership and innovative, data-driven strategies and tactics to guide client engagements and assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation. The Temporary Senior CRM Strategist is an integrated strategy and planning role that will leverage their CRM channel experience and a narrow focus on client core business KPIs to develop and implement CRM programs that align to key moments of need within the customer journey based on insights from analytics and behavioral science. This role is designed to work in close collaboration with cross functional agency teams.
You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and have the ability and interest in bringing people together to create gravity around ideas. You are able to deliver quickly – capturing and conveying your thinking and working collaboratively to improve that thinking together. You are a marketing generalist – comfortable amongst all channels. You are optimistic, resilient and ego-less.
What you’ll do:
- Shape and Lead Strategic Approach | Development and maintenance of marketing plans for various clients and initiatives. consultative client relationships providing strategic guidance, insight and ultimately foster trust. Leads team in defining CRM project goals and objectives, optimize and refine approach based on data, results and learnings
- Uncover Insights | Cultivates consumer insights through data, research and a strong understanding of human behavior. Responsible for strategy development in direct (off-line) and digital channels (customer acquisition, retention and loyalty). Develops solutions to help solve our clients most challenging marketing and business challenges.
- Collaborate | Embraces new technologies and approaches, pilot progressive, new ways for connecting with consumers. Keeps up with industry drivers and competitive environment, identify trends, cultural shifts, macro forces, and share major implications. Participates in new business pitches.
Who you are:
- A business builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 5 years of CRM strategy experience
- Interpretive and strategic thinking skills, with experience in the creation of integrated marketing efforts,.
- Familiarity with Martech and CRM software applications and CRM expertise with solid understanding of various marketing automation tools
- Dynamic and engaging presenter, comfortable presenting to C level clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience partnering closely with cross-functional Creative, Media, Account, and Analytics teams.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people – We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture – We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits for Full-time employees that range from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities – We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.