Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are:
Wunderman Thompson Germany is a creative, data and technology agency. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with breakthrough creativity that helps our clients succeed. We are in a unique position to deliver growth based on three fundamental principles: we see the world differently and reject conventional thinking; we have an unbounded definition of creativity that can rethink business, culture, and brand experiences; we act decisively and accountably, owning delivery end-to-end.
Our Technology Division has a heritage that spans the full consumer digital journey, from ad-tech to experience, commerce, marketing and CRM, delivering technology platforms and solutions that power some of the worlds most recognised brands.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is recruiting for a Senior Consultant Technology to represent and grow our technology practice in Germany through consultative engagement with existing and new clients. You will be responsible for leading client conversations and engagements centred around consumer technology and strategy, helping brands shape their online Commerce and Customer Engagement capability, bringing in the right expertise at the right time.
You will build strong client relationships that help expand our offer to our global clients. You will work closely with account teams bridging the gap between technology and business solutions and building opportunities that result in growth both for Wunderman Thompson and our valued clients.
You will be responsible for integrating and coordinating services from our Centres of Excellence, spanning Commerce, Marketing Technology and Experience into our regional accounts in the most effective way. Working closely with our major software partners including Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle and SAP.
Over time, the successful candidate will also play a key part in identifying & building a team of technology professionals that can directly engage clients, win new work and deliver successful solutions using the best of our group technology centres of excellence.
This position reports into the Head of Consulting for Wunderman Thompson Germany with a direct connections to the WT EMEA CTO and leaders in our global technology centres of excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to shape a proposition in a territory with strong digital growth, supported by a unique set of highly capable teams.
What you will need:
- You will support our existing and future Clients with consultancy services – concentrating (albeit not exclusively) on digital change, commerce strategy, customer engagement technology & organisational structure.
- Proven experience of client-side customer engagement technology including commerce and (optimally) exposure to ad-tech, martech, customer experience and CRM.
- Have in depth experience of Client-side eCommerce operations.
- A good working knowledge of major technology stacks, primarily Adobe & Salesforce, and experience of working with these technology partners.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand concepts and capabilities and represent these to clients directly as well as in formal sales responses.
- German & English fluent, and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstratable skills in dealing with senior stakeholders and selling solutions.
- A team player who likes to collaborate with a number of different parties in order to bring together a coherent solution.
- A networker with the ability to identify & utilize the best of our capabilities across EMEA and globally to fulfil complex client requests.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong domain knowledge and business acumen. Ability to bring people together to work towards a common goal.
- Personable and able to build strong relationships with peers within your network, existing clients and during client consultancy engagements.
- Open and collaborative | Our teams cover all aspects of consumer technology and you will naturally build relationships and collaboration across your peers in our Centres of Excellence.
- Optimistic and resilient | Be positively challenging in solutions and ways of working in order to solve problems in a practical way, that brings real value.
What we will give you:
- Access to some of the major leading brands who look to us to lead, innovate and grow their revenue.
- Exposure to highly experienced technology teams to support your engagements and actively expand your knowledge and capability.
- The option to work remote with access to one of our offices in Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Berlin or Hamburg
- The possibility to use our learning & development portal home which has up to 100s of sessions to offer
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.