Project Manager - Junior/Senior
Project Manager - Junior/Senior
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Our Prague branch is looking for Senior/Junior Project Manager for Marketing Technology.
Are you detail-oriented, efficient, dependable, and a collaborative team player with a positive “can-do” professional attitude? Do you have experience with IT projects or marketing automatization, or marketing campaigns? Do you have organizational skills to keep the work organized and well distributed among the team members? Are you a superstar of Time management? Do you have the ability to prioritize urgent and important tasks and to accomplish them in time? Can you be able to work in stressful situations and manage stringent deadlines? If yes, you can become our new colleague.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the main point of contact for the client
- Be accountable for overall request/project delivery
- Own responsibility for request triage and review
- Gather information from the client to ensure the internal teams can deliver flawless assets/products in a designated time
- Own monthly calls with the client to understand future plans and volumes
- Contribute to project planning and scheduling
- Work closely with other internal team members to ensure that the requirements of every request/project are clear and achievable
- Ensure that processes are followed, and market rules are applied
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Min. 2+ years experience in a similar role. We prefer candidates with experience from a digital agency or IT company
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Solid understanding of direct marketing principles, project process flow, and execution to ensure the ability to successfully measure and report on detailed digital marketing campaigns/ projects.
- Knowledge of web environments and development, digital production environments, or technical background related to digital media production is a big plus.
- Strong sense of initiative and the ability to act as an independent leader.
- Project management skills or equivalent - knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management, knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- The ability to multi-task between multiple projects, execute team deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Capacity for the project and directional changes and flexibility is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of computer fundamentals, MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project), and other process-related systems (Minitab or similar).
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.