Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a strategic, creative thinker, storyteller, and creative Motion Designer for one of our important clients. In this role, you'll be responsible for upholding the established brand identity, as well as actualizing and expressing it across all creative output.
As part of the role, you need to ensure that all visual elements are cohesive, consistent, and of the highest quality. You uphold and adhere to any and all existing brand guidelines, making sure all work is effective. This considered, you are expected to design and animate audiovisual assets: varying from banners, social assets (static and videos) and photographs retouch. This is the reason why it is advised to have knowledge and experience in Motion Graphics, Animation and Banner Design.
You’re able to expand and build new expressions of brands’ visual identities for various platforms. You’re hands-on, able to own the creative process from ideation all the way through to execution. You are able to bring your ideas to life across various social and digital platforms, understanding best practices and nuances. You can conceptualize and create work for various formats and have a thorough understanding of design principles and programs.
In addition to working independently, you’re someone who is able to collaborate with partners, too. You can help conceptualize and execute other creatives’ ideas. You understand how to build content for brands on a micro level, as well as how to build larger ideas more extensive, multi-platform campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Team | Manage, inspire and motivate both the project and the product.
- Represent | Be engaged in what the client needs and which is the most suitable way to meet the standards.
- Break | Create designs that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
- Knowledge | of web standards and the client’s brand standards. Advices the whole account in matters of design regarding client’s standards. Analyzes market trends and competitors, creating value proposals that improve overall design quality.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in a creative agency.
- Having undergone a client-facing experience is preferred.
- Advanced level of English.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages (complete Adobe suite).
- Knowledge in web design tools and latest technologies.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.