Department: Client Services
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Belgium is looking for a strategic and creative Account Director. Someone who takes the lead and is always looking for new opportunities and ways in which to support the client. The ideal candidate is business and technology minded and has experience with international clients.
We're looking for someone who can build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. Someone who is flexible and isn’t afraid of intense brainstorming sessions. Someone who can dazzle and surprise, who works pro-actively and has a hands-on, practical approach. Someone, perhaps, like you!
- Ensuring strong client relationships
- Working proactively to present creative and solid business building ideas
- Managing financial performance of the client
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the client
- Taking responsibility for the account, managing both campaigns and digital projects.
- Developing, writing and presenting communication plans (together with Creation/Strategy teams)
- Conducting briefings, externally as well as internally
- Starting up and following up projects
- Advising clients on 360° touch point communication
- an excellent and convincing communicator, able to partner with our client(s) on a senior level
- a strategic thinker with a passion for business, creativity and technology
- interest in and/or experience with service design and Cx
- broad-minded, flexible and open to challenges
- more than 6 years on-the-job experience
- strong team and project management skills
- bilingual Dutch/French, with excellent knowledge of English
- very efficient, getting the job done on time within budget
- able to work very independently
- result-oriented, excellent in operations
- excellent people and team management skills
- Experience in managing international accounts is a plus
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages debate and teamwork
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.