Client Director (English Speaking)
Client Director (English Speaking)
Department: Client Services
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As a Client Director at Wunderman Thompson you sit at the intersection of our clients, internal teams, and our partner ecosystem. Your role will be to bring these parties together to help our clients achieve their business ambitions while maximising our service footprint and size within the account. You will do this by advising clients on their marketing and communications landscape while creating, selling, delivering, and managing industry leading marketing and communications solutions to drive revenue growth. You will also be the go-to person for direction about your client, including the digital and marketplace trends that affect them.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Understand client’s objectives/challenges and identify opportunities in collaboration with our Strategy and Delivery teams
- Convert opportunities to sales in order to maximise client revenue and footprint
- Oversee delivery of client engagements in collaboration with the Program Director
- Define a core set of KPIs for engagement on your client portfolios and ensure accounts are planned and forecast
- Support the ongoing evolution and development of the Client Services team
- Develop team members through coaching, mentoring and career development.
Who you are
- You have spent 7-10 years managing clients in an agency and are experienced in managing a team
- A background of demonstrable growth within clients across both service breadth and depth
- Direct accountability for revenue and gross margin performance in a professional service business
- Understanding of marketing and communications services delivery in the broadest sense
- Managing multi-vendor, multi-stakeholder clients
- Ability to translate strategic business objectives to an actionable plan and communicating this to all levels of client organisations (from C-Suite to SME) as well as internally to your team
- Strong general account management and client service skills
- A people manager who can coach, motivate and develop a team
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages debate and teamwork
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.