Department: Client Services
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Belgium is hiring! You have taken your first steps in advertising and are ready for new challenges in a stimulating and dynamic environment? You are a real go-getter, ready to handle all day-to-day contact with your clients? You are passionate about all things advertising, and making every client brief a rousing success? Is on-time delivery and qualitative execution your second nature? Then you’re the account executive we’re looking for!
- You lead projects from A to Z: from briefing through presentations to realization.
- You ensure proper and innovative execution of work in all areas, with a specific interest in digital, direct communication & touchpoint materials.
- Together with your client, you work hand in hand to optimize processes and build strong communication platforms that carries out your clients’ overall brand promise.
- You manage internal processes and ensure that all team members are well informed and motivated.
- You are willing to dive into digital platforms, manage content for our clients in CMS and have a basic understanding of HTML or willing to learn this.
- An appetite for change, new ways of doing things and doing new things.
- Inclusive and down-to-earth.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Gets a kick from structuring and organizing.
- Loves solving problems.
- Curious, interested and interesting.
- A great team player and communicator, talking our language.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- An eye for detail.
- Eager to learn.
- Digital savvy, with basic HTML knowledge, or eager to dive into code.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and highly creative clients.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- Opportunities for your further training and career.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.