Department: Client Services
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Belgium is hiring! As an Account Manager with an excellent knowledge of both French and Dutch, you run the daily business of a client within our company, maintaining and building strong relationships while reporting back to your Account Director. You will work for national and international clients and within the pinnacle of creativity, data, and technology.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the client.
- Working proactively to present creative and solid business-building ideas together with your Account Director.
- Taking responsibility for the account and managing their campaigns.
- Developing, writing and presenting communication plans (together with Creation/Strategy teams and your Account Director).
- Conducting briefings, externally as well as internally.
- Starting up and following up projects and campaigns.
- Managing the financial performance of your client.
- Reporting to your Account Director.
- Languages: Bilingual Dutch and French with good knowledge of English.
- You are an excellent and convincing communicator, able to partner with our clients and your colleagues.
- You have a can-do attitude and strong team and project management skills.
- You have a first experience in advertising (incl. digital), having more than 4 years of on-the-job experience.
- You are very efficient and flexible, getting the job done on time within budget.
- You are a team player but you're also able to work very independently.
- You are result-oriented and excellent in operations.
- Servicing our clients from our locations in Brussels and Antwerp is not a problem for you. The exact arrangement will be determined together with you.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and highly creative client.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- Opportunities for your further training and career.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.