Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As a Digital Project Manager at Wunderman Thompson Belgium you have the most central role in the delivery process of our digital projects. From the start with the initial scope definition, budget estimation and resource scheduling, your input and prioritization skills will be needed to keep the project on track. You are responsible for bringing teams together and making stuff happen.
You’ll be mainly in charge of delivering web applications and content platforms as well as a wide variety of other digital solutions.
- Provide end-to-end delivery follow-up
- Scope and budget estimations for your projects
- Strong collaboration with stakeholders, internally and on the client side.
- Analysing and anticipating risks to the project and dealing with changes in the scope.
- Maintaining, managing and delegating resources effectively.
- Conduct external and internal briefings.
- Kick off and follow up on digital projects. Involving creation, UX, copywriting, interface design, front- and back-end development, performance…
- Ensure that projects meet stated goals on time and within budget.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- You’re an excellent communicator who will be able to ensure that our client, internal teams and partner agencies are always on the same page.
- You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
- You’re familiar with current online and mobile technologies.
- You’re familiar with project management techniques like Scrum or Kanban.
- You’re passionate about interactive communication and digital advertising.
- You can define and write scope-of-work documentation, project plans, functional descriptions, and briefings.
- You have more than two years’ experience working in a digital agency.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of French and English.
- You're a team player who can work well independently.
- You’re eager to learn.
- You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.
- A position in our digital customer experience team.
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman Thompson group, vast training and education facilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.