Experienced Brand Designer
Experienced Brand Designer
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As a brand designer at Wunderman Thompson Belgium, you’ll focus on building brands as well as campaign branding. It’s your job to combine art, design and technology to communicate ideas through great design concepts, images and layouts for both digital and print.
- You are a talented graphic designer (4+ years’ experience) with a keen eye for detail.
- You can push the boundaries of a concept with great design.
- You can look at your work from the point of view of the consumer and examine how the designs you develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
- You know when to break the rules… and when to stay on track.
- A strong sense of design theory and typography are critical.
- Creativewizard with Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch.
- 3D or animation skills are a definite plus.
WHAT YOU LOVE:
- Thinking outside the box to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Developing new approaches to communicating ideas.
- Building long-lasting brands.
- Developing graphics for campaign illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Using innovation to redefine design briefs within the constraints of cost and time.
- Creating award-winning designs.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium works for different clients. Some brands live around the corner, others are European players.
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc.
- We offer opportunities for your further training and career.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.