Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a collaborative and motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to play a critical role in assuring our digital outputs are defect-free. Reporting to the QA Manager, it will be your responsibility to comb through a variety of digital work and single out issues with the visual layout, content and functionality. This team provides the vital final check to ensure the Agency delivers a flawless digital experience to our clients’ online audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Test | Manually test a variety of digital work including but not limited to: websites - in both desktop and mobile & banner ads. Cross-browser and cross-device testing. Create and execute test cases and test plans.
- Validate | Verify visual elements match creative layouts.
- Monitor | Read and analyze technical specifications, wireframes, user flows, to extrapolate for QA needs. Track defects using JIRA; manage project defect reports. Ensure all outputs adhere to client style guidelines/standards.
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented | Meticulous attention to detail, you'll be the last set of eyes before launch.
- Collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- Curious | Continuous learning is a top priority for you.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient level of English.
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge on MS Office.
- Testing tools: Email on Acid, Litmus & Crossbrowser.
- Execute testing for content releases, production fixes, and application enhancements
- Effective time management skills.
- Proven ability to switch priorities.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.