Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you'll be doing:
Our Experience Design team work with clients globally to enhance consumer’s experience of every day brand interactions. Whether it’s queueing for your coffee, setting up your new router, or filling up your car, our team look to make this experience as positive as possible, turning slow, boring and drab into streamlined, exciting and memorable (for the right reasons). Our Experience Design team is made up of the best minds in the industry, united by the simple passion for making things better. We are a group of digital product designers, design strategists and every combination of U’s, I’s and X’s. The titles are interchangeable and always struggle to reflect the un-siloed passion the team share for finding great experiences, criticising poor ones and crafting our own with brands. Curiosity is in our make-up — so actively listening to stakeholders and users, interpreting their views and behaviours into valuable insights, and learning our way towards better outcomes for our clients is what we do best.
This is a hands-on role: setting the visual direction, creating brand frameworks, generating atomic design systems, using prototype tools to bring micro-interactions to life, working with development on proof of concepts, helping to run workshops, presenting work and taking on board client feedback in sessions and anything else required to bring the brand to life.
- Design, scope and lead projects that create exceptional digital products for our clients
- Lead a team across all areas of the Human-Centered Design process to create deliverables grounded in insight aiming to validate hypotheses
- Contribute to the enhancement of WT’s digital delivery processes, utilizing agile methodology and the latest prototyping tools
- Use prototyping methods, not only to communicate ideas and concepts, but to test with real customers to encourage collaboration and iterative processes.
- Manage multiple stakeholder needs, interests, priorities and expectations effectively and sensitively.
- Contribute to internal training and mentoring on UXD processes.
- Be collaborative working effectively with all skills and departments both within WT and WT network agencies
- Contribute to WT's “UXD reputation” through producing thought leadership, case studies, and attending industry events.
Who you are:
- Solid knowledge of design processes, methodologies, accessibility standards and best practice.
- Experienced in creating large scale responsive web builds, campaign microsites, and other digital experiences.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and stay organised to meet multiple deadlines across a variety of projects at the same time.
- Able to scope projects and provide timing guidance
- Drive and motivation to achieve excellence in themselves and others, whilst balancing the practicalities of agency life.
- Ability to construct a presentation and articulate simply for internal stakeholders or clients
- A passion and desire to produce the best experience for a user no matter the channel or device, and a commitment to ensure its achieved throughout the project life cycle
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.