Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Senior Creative Content Producer. The Senior Creative Content Producer is a member of the Content Production team, charged with creating innovative, best in class content. Responsibilities include producing content for all platforms, bidding and managing various budget levels, producing and managing production timelines, and managing production partners such as production companies, directors, post houses, editors, music houses, composers, animation/GFX/VFX Artists, on-set crews (large and small).
You should have experience in scaling productions for both small and large production footprints and working during COVID under tight safety restrictions and protocols. You will be responsible for sourcing new vendors and social media influencers, while collaborating with the creative, strategy, and account teams to execute the creative vision. Must have extensive knowledge of Creative Content Development including but not limited to TV, Radio, Digital, Social, Print, Photography, Experiential, Product Demos, Banners, and multi-media campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Ahead of the Curve | Be an expert and entrepreneurial thinker when it comes to all aspects of production and post production. You will be tasked with producing TV, radio, & digital video content, real time marketing executions, event-based “stunts,” and pop-up experiential event productions. Be up-to-date on the latest social media platforms, trends, and audience tendencies.
- People | Work closely with all agency personnel in determining production scope, estimating, planning, executing and monitoring assigned productions and deliverables. Oversee and motivate production teams. Work with agency clients, vendors and stakeholders assigned to the production.
- Process | Create and maintain all production backup, status reports, PO’s, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs, preproduction books, wrap books and any other associated backup. Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables.
- Work | Monitor and enforce production constraints (schedule / scope / resources). Reviews, analyzes and evaluates all assigned creative projects, internal agency projects and assigned new business projects.
Who you are:
- A Builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive, and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic | Digs in and figures out how to work around problems. Takes care of self and team. Balances to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing- it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working for a Brand and/or Advertising agency.
- Confidence in contributing to creative development and unique production executions.
- Experience producing and delivering content for all platforms; broadcast/ digital / new media / social content & video production/Print/ Photography/Experiential/ Multiple Media Networks.
- Experience producing projects with simple to complex Post Production, GFX & VFX, large and small production crews.
- Well-versed and deep understanding of the latest cutting-edge production and post production technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Leading jobs with small & large budgets ($50K< ; <$1M).
- Ability to develop and execute complex production solutions.
- Demonstrated budget and scheduling management skills.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays and travel.
- Knowledge of AICP & AICE best practices.
- Strong partnering skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Non-Union & SAG AFTRA Talent / DGA / IATSE productions a plus.
- Knowledge of Licensing Music, Stock Imagery, and Found Footage.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Business Affairs, Standards & Practices, and Legal.
- Experience with Marketing or Advertising agency.
Portfolio site or link to reel of completed work required.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.