Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What will you be doing?
Do you have a soft spot for account management? Can you manage multiple projects independently? Can you stay calm and positive when dealing with multiple stakeholders and campaigns? Are project and process management piece of cake for you, while consulting clients on a strategic direction and insights? Do you get along well with MarTech tools for request management and last mile execution? Would you like to be part of the Wunderman Thompson marketing team for the leading technology company, Microsoft?
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson to work for Microsoft, one of our clients. This is a unique opportunity to work with relationship marketing for a leading technological company. As part of Wunderman Thompson’s marketing team for Microsoft, you will join an international environment with plenty of opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills.
Here, your main responsibilities will be to manage execution of marketing campaigns, project & process management and insights & campaign optimization. You will act as your stakeholder’s main point of contact, a guardian of branding and privacy guidance, supporting the Area Team Lead and Microsoft stakeholders on both a consultative and executional level. More specifically, your tasks will include:
1. Project and Process Management
- Work with the agency creative and strategy teams for marketing assets creation and manage media campaigns end to end in close collaboration with the media agency
- Co-ordinate seamlessly with the marketing team a wide range of marketing programs to deliver specific KPI’s and consult on strategic direction and executional excellence.
- Understand and have a passion for the Digital Transformation space and Microsoft competitive challenges
- Support the regional Microsoft stakeholders in MarCom project planning, and process management
- As an expert on MarTech engines and services, support Microsoft stakeholders on both a consultative (pre-brief) and executional approach to help drive impactful marketing activities which are measurable and repeatable.
- Seek solutions to localise content/executions within a corporate environment by taking insights from similar markets as well as outside of Microsoft.
- Ensure marketing activities are executed in a compliant fashion in line with Microsoft brand, security, privacy and accessibility guidelines.
2. Support execution through Marketing Automation
- Content Management - leverage global, regional and local content
- Execution request management – own the relationship with various executional teams throughout the briefing and campaign deployment stages.
- Agency and brief management – coordinate creative, strategy, project management teams in the agency to run the client briefs, seeking creative and strategic innovation in every brief
- Understand & engage with the full spectrum of available marketing services.
- Tagging and Measurement through Global Microsoft Measurement Framework
- Understand customer journeys, Global engagement programs and marketing ROI
3. Insights and campaign optimization
- Derive key insights from marketing programs and communicate in an effective way to deliver impactful marketing activity which are measurable and repeatable
- Interprets data with a strategic thinking
- Know how to leverage available dashboards and reporting to take campaign insights and to convert data analytics to clear actionable insights to invest in continuous improvements that deliver ROI
4. Consult and advice on Paid Media Campaign Set Up
- Collaborate with media agency on social media strategy and media plan
- Manage delivery of campaign assets to media agency (supplying Carat pink template, working with media team to ensure smooth campaign setup)
- Work with media agency to sense check media reporting: during campaign data exports for optimizations + end of campaign insight reports to optimize for next quarter
- Manage the localization of media campaigns via Opal in collaboration with Field teams (MSD & SCC) and LIOX
Who are you?
- You have a relevant bachelor degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background, 3 – 5 years of agency experience, a previous experience in developing campaign executions that communicate insights creatively to target audiences in a market, exposure to modern marketing and how to deliver impact and amplification within budget, marketing automation is a bonus but not essential, proven skills in written and verbal communications, great communication and collaboration skills enabling you to work closely with various teams and networks both locally and globally, ability to articulate and evangelize services with stakeholders, fluent English and Italian.
- You have a strong relationship management skills to work, collaborate and co-ordinate various teams and networks on the local and global level
- You understand the need for multiple governance and processes within a global company and easily navigates through them to ensure executional excellence and have a strong attention to detail
- You can smoothly manage information flows and work streams in a virtual team environment with stakeholders and teammates being based in different countries
- You are curious to challenge to go beyond and are a fast learner and adaptable to change in a fast paced environment
- Can manage large volume of tasks simultaneously and prioritize when needed.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace.
Salary € 32.000 Gross
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.