Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Account Director with a strong background in Loyalty marketing and passionate about driving accounts forward to join us. You will be part of an agency and teams with ambitious ideas, working across two of Wunderman Thompson’s key loyalty accounts, you’ll be the lead on the strategic direction and key workstreams for our clients.
You’ll be working with the Global teams and be the main point of contact for our clients to deliver an annual scope of work. This includes;
- Identifying new opportunities and proactively driving these forward
- Leading on key projects and supporting a SAM to deliver others – with a focus in 2021 on implementing projects into markets and taking learnings into global recommendations
- Managing the annual budget, reforecasting and scoping 2022
- Supporting the Global team on projects, deliverables and sharing of knowledge
- Champion the account to the wider team and WT business
The successful candidate will report into the Business Director and work alongside closely with Strategy, Data Strategy and Analytics.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for loyalty - you will have extensive experience of creating loyalty campaigns within an agency environment.
- You're strategic and smart but also operational - understanding the vision for your accounts and know how to execute against it. Adept at unearthing client’s challenges you will be able to go into their business, gain respect and understanding and look at opportunities to both grow our relationship and provide a better experience, bring everyone on the journey with you.
- You're solutions focused - you work well under pressure, keeping your cool when challenges arise and looking for resolutions. Not afraid to make the case for what you believe in, you speak convincingly and know how to get people excited about the work we do, and the opportunities ahead.
- You're a team player - we do everything we can to deliver the best experiences for our clients. That means developing deep and honest relationships with them, becoming trusted advisors, whilst inspiring and leading a client team of multi-disciplinary experts at times in multiple locations on projects to deliver on our commitments, and ensure everything we do exceeds expectations.
- You're a clear communicator - you will have a great communication style, as comfortable leading a workshop or pitching a proposal to senior leaders and mentoring internal members of the team in the basics of client services, everything you do will have clear outcomes, next steps and bring people on the journey with you.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.