Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are:
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aires office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Senior Audiovisual Art Director are makers and communicators that use design to bring digital solutions to life. In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and motion design fidelity to help clients transform and evolve their business, while mentoring talented members of your team and collaborating with other team leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Guidelines | Be an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define look and feel of digital executions. Demonstrate a full understanding of each client’s brand values, guidelines and briefs and ensure all finished work complies with these guidelines.
- Team player | Work closely with our designers, illustrators, creative, motion, strategy teams, while having an overall understanding of all of these areas.
- Know-how | A strong knowledge of digital and graphic design, illustration and animation (excluding).
- Collaborative | Work side by side with colleagues from other countries in english language. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear.
- Quality | Take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards.
Who you are:
- Direction | Take creative ownership and provide design direction to the audiovisual team.
- Hard work | Team player willing to do whatever it takes to make the work better. Follow processes strictly to make sure the workflow is as smooth as possible.
- Leadership | Lead on complex and high profile work requiring depth and breadth of experience and creative thinking.
- Overall | Analyse problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in a digital creative agency as a Motion Graphic Designer
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Versatility of working on different types of digital projects, generating a strong visual, with high impact and innovative.
- Proven skills in the areas of conceptual, systematic and motion graphic design.
- A great eye for modern, beautiful design and understands how this interacts according to client needs.
- Take creative ownership and provide design direction.
- Stay current with the latest design trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail.
- Present creative work in a clear and engaging manner.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate creative design solutions within constraints of the online environment.
- A passion for all things digital with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Champion collaboration and team building.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn and Instagram
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.