Wunderman Thompson Technology
Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Technology applies technology to lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience. We provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce.
During the internship you will learn how to:
- Differentiate testing from quality assurance
- Test web applications and use functional and non-functional testing
- Use exploratory tests in your daily job
- Use tools and libraries such as Selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, Lighthouse, JMeter, Cypress, Jira
- Automate tests using best practices and our own tools (AET)
- Collaborate with your team on project delivery
- Cooperate in Agile teams in complex business projects
This represents a great opportunity if you:
- Want to further develop your skills in quality assurance and testing
- Are passionate about technology and want to use your knowledge in the business environment
- Are curious and always look for solutions to overcome challenges
- Enjoy seeking out new ways to improve daily tasks
- Are eager to collaborate in a team
- Can communicate comfortably in English
Our internship is dedicated to students who wish to combine their studies with gaining work experience. If you are no longer a student, check out our other job offers – we will consider your application for a junior position. :)
What we offer you:
- Support from your first days at WTT and a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- A paid internship with the possibility of extending cooperation afterwards
- Chance to develop in an inclusive culture
- Wide and structured Induction Programme that invites you to be a part of the team from day 1
- Compelling tasks in tone of our client projects.
- Collaborative ambience in agile teams
- Private health care and benefit system for physical activity and cultural events
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.