Sr. UX/UI Designer
Sr. UX/UI Designer
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a strategic, creative thinker, proactive, and organized Sr. UX/UI Designer for one of our important clients. In this role, you'll be responsible for upholding the established brand identity, as well as actualizing and expressing it across all creative output.
As part of the role, you need to ensure that all visual elements are cohesive, consistent, and of the highest quality. You are in charge of designing digital assets: sites, microsites, emails and banners. Also, you will need to do wireframing and prototyping projects. You uphold and adhere to any and all existing brand guidelines, making sure all work is effective. You’re able to expand and build new expressions of brands’ visual identities for various platforms. You’re hands-on, able to own the creative process from ideation all the way through to execution. A well and according to this position´s title UX-UI Design is key to achieve success.
In addition to working independently, you’re someone who is able to collaborate with partners, too. You can help conceptualize and execute other creatives’ ideas. You understand how to build content for brands on a micro level, as well as how to build larger ideas more extensive, multi-platform campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Hands-on | Manage, inspire and motivate project, product and development teams. Review team deliverables. Provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets noticed, used and appreciated. Responsible for following the initial design guideline established by the creativity team.
- Collaboration | Drive profitability at scale within the teams and as Wunderman Thompson sells in new offerings always researching the competition.
- Process | Advices the whole account in matters of design regarding client’s standards. Analyzes market trends and competitors, creating value proposals that improve overall design quality.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in Sr. UX/UI Designer
- Having been involved in a client-facing experience.
- Advanced level of English, both written and oral.
- HTML, CSS and JS knowledge is mandatory.
- Jquery, SASS, bootstrap and experience with CMS.
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages (complete Adobe suite).
- Knowledge in web design tools and latest technologies.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.