Department: Client Services
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Management Supervisor to work across a high profile, fast paced business. In this role, you will understand what’s needed in the short and long term and work closely with our cross-discipline team to ensure long-term success. You will keep watch on new revenue opportunities and work to create client interest in new WT deliverables, referring leads when appropriate to Account Leadership, and produce proposals and presentations which win business.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the translation of our clients’ vision into a roadmap that will achieve client goals, while generating work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has a cultural impact. You’ll be the point person for all day-to-day client communications across multiple teams.
- Team | Manage, inspire and motivate project, product and development teams. Review team deliverables, provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets noticed, used and appreciated. Act as the agency’s expert on a given client and/or business capability. Collaborate with a large cross-functional team internally and client-side.
- Process | Drive profitability at scale within the teams and as we sell in new offerings. Find innovative ways to build new best practices.
Who you are:
- A Collaborator | Capable of working across multi-disciplinary teams, fostering growth and development internally to agency leadership, peers, and colleagues.
- Detail Oriented | Oversees completion of all projects and assignments, ensuring strategic/brand integrity, while partnering with all necessary agency disciplines to ensure optimal distribution of resources, timeliness, accuracy, budget and scope.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing- it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 5 years in in the advertising industry or a related field.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated pattern of initiative and independent thought.
- Proactive in dealing with challenges head on in compliance with company policy.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Team-oriented, with a strong attitude to succeed.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Understands and is conversant in all the steps necessary to complete each stage of a job through all agency departments in order to deliver all aspects of a project on time and successfully.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working remotely, without in-person daily supervision, and across various time zones.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.