Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Wunderman Thompson Technology
Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Technology applies technology to lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience. We provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce.
As a part of our Team you will:
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary agile team in projects lasting from 3 to 24 months for global brands such as Ford, EY, Unilever and Colgate-Palmolive
- Take care of quality during whole project lifecycle working in Shift Left model
- Conduct functional and non-functional tests
- Conduct advanced Exploratory Tests using SBTM
- Prepare test automation by using the best practices and choosing the best tools
- Control and improve quality of processes in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Develop your skills in technical as well as non-technical areas – would you like to become a technology expert, improve your leadership skills, or maybe become a conference speaker? We’ll be happy to help!
- Share knowledge because at WTT we are knowledge-sharing ambassadors. We speak at conferences, organize meet-ups, provide internal knowledge sharing, training and mentoring.
What we deal with in our current projects:
- Adobe Experience Manager based platforms
- Global-size traffic and high throughput performance optimizations
- Conduct performance, accessibility, security, usability tests
- Test automation and creation of tools that enable software testing (using Java, JS, Selenium Cypress, Page Object Pattern, Rest Assured / SoapUI)
- Working closely with team and clients
- Considering and communicate arising risks that can occur during delivery process
- Developing our open source tools: AET, Bobcat and new ones in the future
- Contribution to R&D projects. Do you have any idea about innovation? We would be happy to help you with realizing in for example as an open-source project
We expect you to bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web applications
- Experience with test automation on different levels and integration testing with CI/CD process and setting it up
- Understanding of software architecture and technologies which allow to analyse quality risks
- Good cooperation skills with developers to help them become the great testers
- Ability to work in team and creativity to predict potential client’s issues
- Very good English skills
What we offer you:
- Salary 8000 - 12 000 gross on the Contract of Employment, 9000 - 13000 on the B2B contract
- Support from your first days at WTT - a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- A flexible work location (super secure office or home office)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- A benefit package which includes: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
- A social budget for e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten
- Relocation package
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.