Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Fullstack Developer, someone who can work on both the back-end and front-end of systems. Someone to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you’ll do:
- Develop | Development using PHP and NodeJS. Also development using a source control system (ex: Git, BitBucket, etc.)
- Integration | Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application and experience.
- Experience | Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Design | Cross browser, responsive design.
Who you are:
- A team player | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration to overcome all possible problems.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excelent level of English: written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive, responsable.
- Mac, Windows and Linux (intermediate level).
- Suit MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint (intermediate level).
- Photoshop (intermediate level).
- Control tools: GIT, SVN, TFS (intermediate level).
- PHP frameworks: Slim PHP, Laravel, Drupal 7 (desired).
- Amazon Console (AWS), Acquia Drupal plataform (desired).
- Git version-control system (desired).
- Bootstrap 3, jQuery, Angular, SCSS (desired).
- Web accessibility (desired).
- Data Base: MySQL, MSSQL (desired).
- Front-End Frameworks: Bootstrap (desired).
- Back-End Frameworks: Slim PHP, Lumen PHP (desired).
- CMS: Wordpress, Drupal (desired).
- Other skills: Angular, Node.js, Gulp.js, Twig, Handlebars, Jenkins, AWS, REST API, Ajax, SCSS, A11Y, SSH.
- A degree in Systems and Techonology is a plus.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.