Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aires office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we're looking for
POSSIBLE, a Wunderman Thompson company, is seeking a Senior Project Manager, an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of a project.
Our Project Managers understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project and take responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients. They understand how to manage and negotiate trade-offs to deliver on time, within budget and against agreed objectives. Project Managers have full lifecycle experience from scoping through delivery and can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs, resource management, schedules and financials to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment. To be successful in this role, you must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
What you'll do
Work | Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget and goes beyond the brief. Create and oversee project schedules. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Oversee the entire delivery and execution of projects. Identify dependencies and impacts of delays. Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, assumptions and price for projects with an ability to effectively translate these to Client Proposals and Statements of Work.
Communicative | Present work confidently to team members or clients if needed in English. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear. Generate synergy between both countries.
Collaborative Process | Be comfortable with tight timelines and multitasking working on multiple projects. Establish and manage project/program communication and process. Balance the opportunities and constraints within a given project. Leverage existing tools and processes to monitor people and progress. Write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members. Develop required documentation for all projects.
Financials | Responsible for project estimation, planning and profitability. Build detailed project plans in accordance with the budget.
People | Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work. Partner with Account Management to manage scope and identify opportunities. Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising, account management, design, content, strategy, finance and client representatives.
Who you are
Leader | Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive. We’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
Organized | You're willing to step in an growing account that works with offshore clients and teams as well as is working in building its processes and basis.
Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems and solve them quickly.
Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
Hands-on | POSSIBLE leaders are not conductors, they are hands-on team players that are willing to step in and get their hands dirty when needed and work side by side with the team at all moments.
Team Player | Work close to Team Leader, Client Partner, Designers, Copywriters, Audiovisual Designers and Editors and build up a team to ensure the best deliverables and client engagement.
Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of project management or digital producer experience managing projects and collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams in a digital firm, creative agency or communications environment. With hands-on experience managing the development of websites, digital marketing assets, email campaigns and other interactive media.
- Expert level of English language with excellent presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and deliver quality results. Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative and technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
- Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented. Srong presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with common project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Teams.
- Multicultural Marketing experience. Feel comfortable with multitasking and working with offshore clients and teams as well as being part of a growing team that's building its processes and basis.
- Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- Capacity to understand dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could impact deliverables. Create and oversee project schedules and ensure timely completion through all phases
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and a kind team player. Ability to resolve conflicting situations.
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail. Ability to handle a high work-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects. Take lead on quality control issues.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethics. Self-starter able to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Strong financial accountability and watertight Statements of Work, briefs and other project documentation
- Proven experience with content production (editorial, still and moving image) including experience briefing and working with 3rd party production partners.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of mobile technology and social media/digital marketing campaigns is a plus.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.