Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are:
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aires office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we're looking for:
POSSIBLE seeks a Visual QA Analyst to play a critical role in assuring our digital and print outputs are defect-free design-wise. It will be your responsibility to comb through a variety of digital work and single out issues with the visual layout and content assuring that the brand’s guidelines are being followed properly. This person provides the vital final check to ensure that our team delivers a flawless experience to our clients’ final approval.
What you'll do:
Knowledge | Demonstrate and maintain excellence in layout, typography, illustration, photography, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
Guidelines | Become an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define the look and feel of digital and print executions.
Validate | Verify visual elements match creative layouts and printing mechanical processes.
Collaborative process | Work closely with the creative designers and copywriters/editors to ensure that all the outputs adhere to client style guidelines/standards. Be comfortable with tight timelines and multiple projects.
Clients | Demonstrate a complete understanding of the client’s brand values, guidelines, and briefs and ensure all finished work complies with these guidelines.
Who you are:
Detail-oriented | Meticulous attention to detail, you'll be the last set of eyes before launch.
Curious | Continuous learning is a top priority for you. Proficient in the most up-to-date design programs and is always eager to research and learn about new tools, tips, and tricks.
Hands-on | Analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to complete projects successfully. We’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
What you'll need:
- We're seeking someone looking to specialize in vetting designs from a visual standpoint, with a passion for digital and print design with an eagle eye for visual details and accuracy, as well as knowledge of interactive and website design, ideally in a digital agency environment.
- Verbal and written fluency in English, able to provide clear feedback and knowing how to describe issues.
- 1+ years of relevant QA-testing experience.
- Background in the design field - having print and digital proven experience
- Feel comfortable working with offshore clients and teams as well as being part of a growing team that's building its processes and basis. Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Execute testing for content releases, production fixes, and application enhancements
- Effective time management skills and proven ability to switch priorities. Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of design & testing tools knowledge: InDesign, Acrobat, AdobeXD, Sketch, Zeplin as well as Color Contrast Tools, Web Accessibility Insights
- Ability to handle a high volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Stay current with the latest web design trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Champion collaboration and team building.
Some good-to-have skills:
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong knowledge of social media, mobile technology, web browsers & their limitations
- Knowledge of die-cut, trapping, page impositions, graphic elements, color separation and types of printing for printing materials
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn and Instagram
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.