Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Strategist to join our Buenos Aires team. If you are a creative strategist, and would like to work with different clients across industries around the globe, then we are looking for you!
We are a 20 people team of creatives, art directors, audiovisual designers, producers and accounts working to develop different types of projects, from global social media campaigns to new biz / pitches, brand campaigns and so much more. If you’d like to join the team, you will be helping us plan, ideate and map campaigns, conduct research for different brands, and create strong insightful presentations for clients.
The ideal candidate for this role has an innate curiosity about consumer behavior and the digital world, as well as a passion for solving problems, smart data-inspired creative ideas, and emerging technologies. In today’s ever-changing marketing environment, we are looking for people who are always willing to learn, curious about the world around them, and excited about the future of brands’ relationships with consumers and technology.
What you'll do:
- Team player |Serve as a digital strategy advisor
- Advisor |Be a thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with client’s business goals and objectives in mind.
- Strategy |Conduct consumer research, competitive analysis, digital marketing trends research, marketing and digital audits.
- Hands-on |Create pitch presentations, new biz opportunities and workshops.
- Collaborative |Collaborate with internal teams to shape marketing programs and campaigns that excite and engage consumers.
- Presentations |Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text. Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Communication |Be part of brainstorming sessions to develop strategic recommendations for clients.
Who you are:
- Trendy |Is passionate about digital strategy, has extensive knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices
- Communication |Has excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ego-less |Is highly collaborative, a true team player.
- Builder |Can juggle multiple projects at once and is a self-starter
What you’ll need:
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Has experience across industries, in both B2C & B2B space.
- Understands technology and has knowledge of specific digital disciplines – Marketing Automation, Personalization, CRM, Social Media, Loyalty Marketing, UX, Analytics, Content, SEO/SEM, Media.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical. We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Philip Morris International, Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
For more information, please visit our website and follow Possible on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.