Social Media Supervisor
Social Media Supervisor
Location: Chicago, IL, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is our creative- and strategy-led commerce agency. We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally knowledgeable consumer.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is looking for a Social Media Supervisor with a passion for influencer marketing and social media strategy. You will report to the Social Media Group Director and oversee a team of Managers and Associate Managers. You will provide strategic guidance, channel management, and lead daily activation of influencer marketing programs.
You will work in a quick moving, collaborative environment, so we are looking for candidates who will accomplish tasks within the agency process. You are experienced in reaching out to talent agencies and are an advocate of team environments – building a team up and providing development opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Plan | Develop influencer marketing and social media strategic plans for clients. Lead details across multiple programs at once.
- Manage | Demonstrated ability to oversee a team. Manage budgets, reconciliation, timelines, and overall success of programs.
- Collaborate | Work with team to develop social programs, including influencer contract negotiation and timeline management. Partner with account teams to provide updates throughout campaign.
- Process | Manage successful implementation of tasks and troubleshoot problems in real-time, refining processes to improve program efficiency. Represent the social team in client and internal engagements to present plans, secure feedback, and coordinate details.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in influencer relations and social media marketing.
- High standard of quality across all project output and managing client feedback.
- Project management skills and successful implementation of tasks – on time, on brief, and within budget.
- Active user of major social media platforms with professional knowledge of social networks like Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Experience managing social media influencer campaigns for clients.
- Agency experience.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.