Associate, Commerce Media
Associate, Commerce Media
Wunderman Thompson Commerce
Department: Media Services
Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Commerce, a division of Wunderman Thompson, is a global eCommerce consultancy that brings strategic clarity, technical know-how and creative inspiration to help retailers and brands define and deliver winning commerce strategies. Wunderman Thompson Commerce brings together WPP’s leading commerce agencies, Salmon, POSSIBLE Commerce, & Marketplace Ignition under the Wunderman Thompson brand. We help retailers and brands succeed in the digital retail environment of today and we help them prepare for the retail world of tomorrow. We specialize in services on marketplaces (e.g., Amazon), retailer.com (e.g., Walmart, Home Depot) and in Direct-to-customer technology (both B2C and B2B).
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Commerce is seeking for a Media Associate to join our growing media team. You will learn and grow as a media expert for our eCommerce Media practice, providing clients with search advertising solutions and strategies for search and/or display for Amazon and other eCommerce platforms.
The position requires a detail-oriented, self-starter who can take ownership of a body of work – ensuring that deliverables are high-quality, pushing the work to be better and keeping client satisfaction high. Responsibilities would include creating media and search briefs for our Amazon work, reviewing and providing input on Amazon media plans, and developing an Amazon strategy for our clients.
We are open to remote locations
What you'll do:
- Provide | End-to-end account management for eCommerce search and/or display platforms.
- Manage | Campaign organization, implementation, and ongoing management.
- Optimize | Use data to drive media strategies & thinking “how can we do it better?”.
- Track | Stay up to date with the changes in the online marketing and optimization environment.
- Improve | Work with team and manager to identify areas for process improvement and new solutions.
- Execute | Perform research, reporting, and miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience performing Search Engine Marketing or Media Planning.
- Minimum of 1 years working with the AMS, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented with a strong desire to learn.
- Must like to have fun and value team collaboration.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.