Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Do you have an excellent eye for detail, is working with figures your thing? Are you a good communicator that would like to be part of a team? Ready to jump into your first job challenge?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
You will assist the Chief Accountant in the accurate and correct keeping of the statutory and group accounting of our Antwerp and Brussels offices.
Your focus will be assisting in:
- the day-to-day work (booking purchase invoices and bank statements)
- managing the Purchase Order System and the approval of client related
- preparing the approval of accruals and prepayments, approval of accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices
- checking the fixed assets listing
- ensuring that daily processes and controls are compliant with SOX
- ability to grow and step up
- You just obtained a bachelor or master in accountancy
- We are not disappointed if you have no or little experience
- Excellent in Dutch, good in French and English.
- You’re punctual, analytical, and have a hands-on direct approach
- You take initiative in a pro-active way and can work independently.
- a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits
- Talent development, training & education via Wunderman University and WPP’s tailor made programs.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.