Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson MSC is seeking a Project Manager (Process Specialist), who will be responsible for the overall coordination of large-scale and high-importance production projects.
You will help manage expectations to ensure a correct sense of timing and workflow. And you will identify resourcing needs on assigned projects, utilizing an accurate understanding of the particulars required to deliver strong strategic, creative, social, and digital work.
You will be the linchpin ensuring that the data/information gleaned from the teams is relevant to the client & reported cleanly/accurately. You will have some client contact, helping to managing their expectations, informing them of progress, and developing recommendations and strategies that help meet strategic and financial goals.
You will also work closely with the Global Client Lead & the Sr. Process Specialist on special projects as they arise, building systems, tools, processes & pulling/building reports.
This is a unique opportunity with the potential for significant career growth and advancement.
You need to be a team player who can help manage information across different interagency teams and agency partners with ease while helping to ensure that projects are scoped accurately, are profitable, and are delivered on time and on budget while retaining the highest quality.
The Project Manager will sit on-site with the client in Titusville, NJ.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Coordinating | You will account for overall project reporting and act as the main point of contact and first level of escalation for a set group of project’s stakeholders, clients and team members. You will help monitor schedules and streamline information between all team members and agencies to collect information to deliver projects in a cost-effective manner.
- Processing | Gather/analyze data across integrated agency stakeholders and help manage cost containment across smaller or connected projects underneath a program, working hand-in-hand with our off-shore production hub(s) to ensure their delivery meets client cost expectations. Ensures that sound implementation plans are developed and that each plan meets the project fiscal objectives.
- Partnering | Help establish cost estimates for select projects – Be a strategic partner to clients to establish operational and performance goals, monitor performance of our team, identify opportunities, and position clients for growth to ensure we are meeting client KPI’s.
Who You Are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Exemplify a “Yes and why not?” posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 4 years of project and delivery management experience in advertising or marketing communications; ideally managing digital projects and other 360 campaigns (digital, print, video, etc.).
- Strong experience with workflow tools and Project Management Software (i.e. JIRA, Confluence and MS Teams) and exposure to operational reporting (financial, dashboards) and process
- PMP certification is nice to have and successful implementation of Agile is preferred.
- Experience working in (preferably large) agencies on large global accounts with experience in the Health/Pharma space, understanding the unique needs within.
- Self-driven with proven experience working with multi-disciplinary teams (CX, UX, Tech, Creative, PM/AM) across remote offices. Good understanding of emerging web standards, user-centered design, optimization and search practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.