Front End Developer (Email Campaigns)
Front End Developer (Email Campaigns)
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Acceleration is looking for a candidate with the ability to learn about new industries, business practices and technologies. This should ideally be based on your web marketing technology experience. This experience should also ideally include on premise as well as cloud-based applications.
What you’ll do:
- Track | campaign management and day-to-day Ad operations support for USA clients, primarily
QA and technical support relating to campaigns, creatives, ads, orders and site tagging
- Prioritize | client requests associated with campaigns via email and telephone calls
- Investigate | discrepancies/under-delivery or any campaign related issues during or after campaign lifespan
- Training | of clients for ad hoc product training requirements
- Reporting | Creating and delivering daily reports to internal and external clients as needed
Understanding | of online campaign success metrics, developing client-facing campaign reports with campaign data analysis, commentary and data visualization
- Solve | Identifying, reproducing, and resolving technical issues as they relate to Google’s ad serving technologies. Documenting and tracking technical issues and processes internally and externally
Who you are:
- Wired for the future | Provide technical innovation, most notably in the handover of solutions to the relevant teams, which will likely require the creation of new documents, templates, client briefs and processes | Must be familiar or be experienced with leading martech solutions like Adobe Experience Cloud, Google Marketing Platform, Tealium, Salesforce | Leverage native and other scripting languages to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content in marketing tools | Develop marketing technology skills and best practices
- Strong communicator | Though most requirements are of a highly technical nature, candidates should have the ability to speak well with clients, communicate effectively, and be able to drive client success and Acceleration success on a myriad of projects
- Respect the client | Be flexible to work within established processes by client
What you’ll need:
- Must be a team player
- Digital Marketing background in multiple disciplines including different channels (e.g. email, direct mail, display, social etc.) as well as related activities including CRM, segmentation etc.
- Familiarity with Agile development environments
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.