Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Copywriter for our Seattle office to join our rapidly growing T-Mobile for Business account. Do you dwell on the details and obsess over perfection? Do you thrive on fast turnarounds and variety of deliverables? Do you geek out on writing headlines and subject lines (and of course body content) that turns heads and makes people click? Then come help us build some amazing B2B content for one of the world’s leading telecom brands.
Besides being a fantastic marketing and content writer, the ideal candidate is flexible, efficient, highly detailed, and deadline-driven. They have a keen understanding of the type of content that fulfills on business objectives and client expectations. Every good idea comes down to the right messaging, and that responsibility falls largely on the shoulders of the writer.
What you'll do:
- Persuade | Write convincingly within an established brand voice across a variety of marketing materials including web, email, banner ads, e-books, and/or whitepapers.
- Juggle | Manage several projects or campaigns at a time.
- Collaborate| Work easily with other team members to execute flawlessly and meet deadlines.
- Energize | Bring excitement to the project with your expertly crafted words and fresh creative perspectives.
Who you are:
- A Builder | Build relationships as a trustworthy and essential team member whose works and attitude raises the bar.
- Curious | Continuously re-imagine how to partner with clients to build better futures for their business; pro-actively seek out new opportunities and lateral ideas to solve real business issues.
- Creatively Brave | Passionate about the power of creativity with the knowledge to identify and nurture the best ideas. Adapt to solve clients’ challenges.
- Visionary | Energize and inspire the creative team by communicating a compelling client vision, playing a part in the development of team members.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 2 years of copywriting experience. B2B experience in an agency setting strongly preferred.
- Online portfolio showcasing previous work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Conceptual and strategic thinker, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of digital content and emerging technologies.
- Experience writing for a telecom brand is preferred.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.